Friday 17 April 2015

Goodbye Miss Sallaway

Today we said goodbye to our wonderful student teacher Miss Sallaway.  We wish her success as she completes summer courses and in her job search in the fall.  We will miss her, but she has promised to come back to visit. 

Thanks for making our celebration special by sending flowers and treats today. 

Here are a few words from her.



To the parents of this wonderful class:

I cannot express how grateful I am to have been a part of such a wonderful community. I am lucky to have worked with such a welcoming, thoughtful, and unique group of individuals. I have learned so much from these students, and will carry this experience with me throughout my career. Thank you for the time and support you have provided at home, and for the flowers and treats - such a lovely surprise on my last day!

All the best to you and your families!

Thank you again,

Bria Sallaway