Saturday 16 September 2017

Working Together

I am already so impressed by the students' enthusiasm, interest in learning, and cooperation.  They were challenged to make pyramids in groups of 3, being careful to place weight only on shoulders and hips.  They were respectful, careful, and successful.  In no time they wanted to make larger pyramids at which they also succeeded.  They would like to attempt a class pyramid, but we decided this needed to be planned first.  Let's see what happens!

I feel lucky to be working with a number of siblings of students I have taught in other years, and it's  wonderful getting to know students from new (to me) families.

Please read the letter to parents contained in this blog, and I look forward to seeing you at the Meet the Teacher event this Thursday.