Monday 17 September 2018

Welcome to a New School Year

The first two weeks have flown by.  I am already so impressed by the students' enthusiasm, interest in learning, and cooperation.  I feel lucky to be working with a few siblings of students I have taught in other years, students I have gotten to know a little last year in cross country running, skiing, and track and field, and it's  wonderful getting to know new (to me) students.

                                       
                                         Can you tell which emoji represents your child?


                              All the things we can be (and are already) when we work as a team!

Please read the letter to parents contained in this blog, and I look forward to seeing you at the Meet the Teacher event this Thursday.