Sunday 30 June 2019

Thank You and Happy Summer!

On Wednesday evening, I looked through the class blog and remembered fondly the many things we've done over the year.  I can't believe how quickly the time has passed.

On Thursday, I told the students how much I enjoyed working with them.  Each one has wonderful qualities and I feel lucky to have gotten to know them.

On Friday, I finished packing up the class, and yesterday I did a lot of napping!

Today I am writing to say thank you to the parents for your generous gifts: the class gift - gift certificates and wine.  How perfect!  And other gifts!  I feel very spoiled.  I also really appreciate the kind messages on cards, e-mails and in person!

Thank you for all your support over the year at school and at home!

Much appreciation!

Have a wonderful summer!

Laurie