Monday 16 September 2019

Welcome to the 19/20 School Year!


Hello Parents,

We are off to a great start!  Already I am impressed by the students' enthusiasm and natural curiosity. A number of the students were with me last year, and I feel lucky to be able to work with them again this year.  They have been very helpful showing the new kids how things are done.  A few are siblings of students I have taught in the past.  A few I have worked with in cross-country running and in track and field.  I look forward to working with all of the students this year!

Please read the September letter to the parents.  It outlines my expectations and hopefully will answer many of your questions.  I am looking forward to meeting with you on Tuesday at the Meet the Teacher event.

A group of students stayed in for a few minutes at recess to pile boxes as high as they could, just for fun!  Good team effort!